Don’t Miss Out On the TOPO Open House
We’re excited to see you at The TOPO Open House in SF Nov 20-21st at The Cavalier from 8:30-4pm each day. Whether you’re attending Dreamforce or not, we’d love to have you stop by and check out presentations from our Analyst team and several leader panels taking place over the two days. Stay the whole time or just pop-in, either way come join us for a great time!
We’ll be featuring sessions on our upcoming research including our tech reports and our 2020 Key Initiatives, and several tactical sessions including a session on our recently released Double Funnel with Chris Moody and a session on 3 Plays to Get You to Closed-Won with Debbie Bender, we’re also excited to host 3 leader panels throughout the two days. We’ve selected 10 leading practitioners from sales and marketing who will be sharing how they stay ahead of the curve and the trends they are seeing for 2020.
Marketing Leader Panel Moderated by Eric Wittlake – November 20th at 3:00pm
- Marissa Dacay, Senior Director, Global Enterprise Marketing at Adobe
- Desiree Daniels, Account Based Marketing Manager – Americas at Autodesk
- Hillary Lupo, Senior Manager, Global Digital Marketing at Fortinet
Sales Leader Panel Moderated by Debbie Bender – November 21st at 11:00am
- Katherine Andruha, GTM Sales Development and Strategy at Eightfold.ai
- Mike Cabot, VP of Sales and Account Management at MalwareBytes
- Michael Duffy, Director of Commercial Sales – North America at New Relic
- Nicolette Mullenix, Head of Global Sales Development at Snowflake
2020 Predictions Panel Moderated by Kristina McMillan – November 21st at 2:30pm
- Germain Brion, VP of Sales at Chargebee
- AJ Gandhi, VP Global Sales and Service OPS at RingCentral
- Peter Herbert, Chief Marketing Officer at FullStory
Be sure to check out the full agenda here to plan out which sessions to attend and schedule a meeting with our team if you’re interested in learning more by shooting us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
Thank you to our TOPO Open House sponsors for making this event possible.